This Bisquick Pizza Dough Recipe yields a delicious biscuity (is that a word? let's make it a word!) crust. It's not doughy, but is a great fall back when you don't have the time or ingredients to make traditional pizza dough. Or, hey... if you just like this style crust better!
Bisquick Pizza Dough Ingredients:
- 2 1/8 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup flour (I used whole wheat flour)
Bisquick Pizza Dough Directions:
- Mix Bisquick, flour and water. Knead and let sit in covered bowl for 1/2 hour.
- Roll dough and place on baking sheet (I line sheet with parchment paper).
- Brush dough lightly with olive oil.
- Add toppings.
- Bake at 475 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Wait! Looking for something a little more traditional? Not to worry, check out my Simple Pizza Dough Recipe!
Feeling like an overachiever? How about impressing the guests by making your own sauce with this Slow Cooker Marinara Recipe.
And what's a pizza party without garlic knots? Not to worry, these work up in just two minutes!