5 chicken leg/thigh quarters with skin
8-10 red potatoes
1 yellow onion, diced
2 tbs minced garlic
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
Aunt Cora's Soulful Seasoning (or other seasoning of your choice)
- Clean potatoes, quarter and add to CrockPot
- Rinse chicken and lift skin away from meat (but do not remove skin)
- Liberally sprinkle seasoning of choice under skin.
- Add chicken to CrockPot.
- Sprinkle garlic over chicken.
- Sprinkle onion over chicken.
- Sprinkle tomato over chicken.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
*When the dish is finished, I put mine under the broiler for a couple minutes to crisp things up. This is a totally optional step though!*