- 8 to 10 pieces of dark meat chicken (thighs or legs) - OR - 4 to 6 chicken breasts
- 3 cans chicken rice soup (15 oz) (I prefer Campbell's Healthy Choice Chicken and Rice soup)
- 3 cans green beans (15 oz)
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms (7 oz)
- 2 TBS sour cream (I prefer low fat)
- 10 to 15 Ritz crackers (optional)
- Cook chicken with your preferred method. (If I'm using boneless meat I will generally use the George Foreman Grill, but if I'm using bone-in meat, I will lightly pan fry with seasoned flour and finish in the oven).
- Combine green beans, soup, mushrooms and sour cream. Pour 1/3rd into a large casserole dish.
- Add chicken to casserole dish.
- Pour remaining soup/bean mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with crumbled Ritz.
- If you're freezing for later, do so at this point.
- If you're planning on serving immediately, bake dish, uncovered, on 350 degrees for about twenty minutes.
Serves 4 to 6, depending on appetites and size of chicken pieces!