- 1 roll of mild sausage
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 package Russet Potatoes (about 10), cut into bite size pieces
- 1 quart half & half
- 48oz chicken broth
- 48oz water
- 1 package mustard greens
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Cook bacon until very crispy (I did mine in the oven).
- In a large stock pot cook sausage.
- Add onions and garlic to stock pot and cook until translucent.
- Crumble bacon and add to stock pot.
- Add chicken broth and water to stock pot and bring to a slow boil.
- Add potatoes to stock pot and simmer until tender.
- Add half & half and mustard greens, heat until greens are wilted to your satisfaction.
- Salt & pepper to taste.