I'm not a big pork eater (unless it's shredded and soaked in yummy juices), but Hubs said this came out 'perfect'. So, I'll take it! And, hey, I ate two helpings, so it's got to be pretty good, right?
- One boneless pork tenderloin (2-3lbs)
- One (.7 oz) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix (I use Good Seasons brand)
- Half a bottle* (8 oz) Balsamic & Roasted Onion marinade (I use Ken's Steak House brand)
- Add marinade to slow cooker.
- Coat pork loin in dry Italian dressing mix
- Add pork loin to slow roaster, turning once to coat with marinade.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 8-10 hours.
- Optional finish - Pan sear the pork loin in olive oil before serving.
- Optional finish - Add juices to a sauce pan with a small amount of flour to thicken. Blend well and cook on stove top for 5- 10 minutes to create a super yummy gravy.
*If you like a lot of gravy, go ahead and add the whole bottle.
This makes a fantastic sandwich, sliced thin with mayonnaise and pickles. I am officially a fan of roast pork loin. Mmmmm.