This is a great way to use up some of those yummy holiday leftovers, without challenging the buttons on your pants! Even my husband, who is not a fan of mushrooms, likes this one.
- 8 oz turkey, shredded
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 TBS garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 TBS light mayonnaise
- 4 pieces Flat Out, Healthy Grain Flatbread
- 1 tsp olive oil
- All purpose seasoning (my preference is Aunt Cora's Soulful Seasoning)
- Sprinkle mushrooms with all purpose seasoning, and saute in olive oil.
- Add garlic to saute pan and continue cooking for another two to three minutes.
- Add turkey and tomato to saute pan and toss gently until warmed through (approximately one minute).
- Schmear each piece of flat bread with mayonnaise and add contents of saute pan.
- Roll and enjoy!
Servings: Four (4)