- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (White or whole wheat would work fine too.)
- sprinkles (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and beat with electric mixer at increasing speeds for 1 -2 minutes, until batter is well blended.
- Make two loaves and bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Slice into 1" thick pieces.
- Lay slices on their sides and bake each side at 300 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes each, or until golden brown on the edges. Be careful if you're using a chocolate mix, watch closely to make sure they don't burn!
- Allow to cool and enjoy!!!