- 3 packets of Knox gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- one can sweet & condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 & 3/4 cups HOT strong chai tea (steep 6-8 tea bags for about ten minutes)
- 3 shots of spiced rum (or more! three shots gives it flavor, but only a very gently kick)
- Add the packets of gelatin to the cold water, stir and then allow it to bloom for about ten minutes.
- Pour in the hot tea and stir to incorporate and melt the gelatin.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Serve and enjoy!