Mini Apple Cinnamon Pie Pocket Ingredients:
- 1 can apple pie filling, 21 ounce
- 4 packages eight count crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- cinnamon & sugar
Mini Apple Cinnamon Pie Pocket Directions:
- Unroll your crescent rolls so you have individual flat triangles.
- In the center of each triangle drop 2-3 apple pieces from your pie filling.
- Gather the corners of each triangle at the top and pinch closed along the sides. It's okay if a little filling oozes out!
- Bake at 375 degrees on a parchment lined cookie sheet, for 10 -12 minutes, until pockets are turning a pretty golden color.
- Allow to cool for a couple minutes, drizzle with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, and serve warm.