Fried bacon is pretty much the most delicious thing ever. We can agree on that, right? And fried bacon on the stove top is super messy and annoying. Right? So, here's how to get the best of bacon with none of the hassle, by frying bacon in the oven. My apologies to your waistline.
Oven Fried Bacon Ingredients:
Oven Fried Bacon Directions:
- Lay bacon flat on a baking sheet. Make sure to use a baking sheet with sides so you don't drip grease all over your oven!
- Place bacon into a cold oven and set to 375 degrees.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes, checking periodically. (For extra thick cut bacon, it can be as long as 40 minutes).
- Pour bacon grease into a mason jar and store in fridge for later.
- Enjoy your no fuss no muss bacon!