Chicken Spinach Spaghetti Alfredo for the Slow Cooker Ingredients:
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce, 15 ounces (I used Bertolli)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, 13.25 ounces, drained
- 2 packets Italian dressing mix, .7 ounces each (I used Good Seasons)
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth (click here to learn how I make chicken stock)
- 20 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bag of fresh spinach, 9 ounces
- 1 package spaghetti, 13.25 ounces (I used whole wheat angel hair)
Chicken Spinach Spaghetti Alfredo for the Slow Cooker Directions:
- Add Alfredo, mushrooms, dressing mix, chicken stock, and chicken thighs to slow cooker and give it a good stir. Set for 4 hours high or 8 hours low.
- In the last 30 minutes, stir in your pasta. In the last 5 minutes, stir in your spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!