Strawberry and Dark Chocolate Fudge. Made with two ingredients. *blink, blink* Yup, this is for real. Chocolate chips and icing. I can't take credit for the basic method, it's been around a long time, but I can let you know how it's done and give you some awesome flavor combinations. Today, in honor of Valentine's Day, it's dark chocolate layered with strawberry. Yum.
Two Ingredient Strawberry and Dark Chocolate Fudge Ingredients:
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1 can strawberry icing
- 1 can dark chocolate icing
- optional: red or pink food coloring
Two Ingredient Strawberry and Dark Chocolate Fudge Directions:
- Melt dark chocolate chips on the stove top or in the microwave. Stir in dark chocolate frosting and mix well. Pour into a 9x9 parchment lined baking pan.
- Melt white chocolate chips on the stove top or in the microwave. Stir in strawberry frosting (and food coloring if you want a brighter color) and mix well. Pour over dark chocolate and spread evenly.
- Chill for about 60 minutes in the refrigerator then cut and serve.
- Store in an airtight container, about one week.