Balsamic Strawberry Crescent Ingredients:
- Crescent Rolls
- Strawberries, quartered
- Balsamic glaze (I am partial to the Gia Russa balsamic glaze)
- Blue cheese, crumbled
- Walnuts (or pecans), chopped
Balsamic Strawberry Crescent Directions:
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- Drop 2-3 strawberry pieces on the wide end of each crescent, then top with nuts, blue cheese, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
- Serve with some balsamic glaze for extra drizzling and enjoy!