Chicken salad is one of my favorite simple lunch recipes. Add some onion and grapes to bring things to the next level!
This Fresh and Fruity Chicken Salad begs to be eaten on a creaky porch swing with some chilled sparkling cider and a crisp leafy green salad while enjoying the warm Spring breeze. Or, you know, over the kitchen sink with your children screaming circles around you. Either way it's delicious.
Fresh and Fruity Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped (click here to learn how to always have cooked chicken breast on hand!)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, quartered
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
Fresh and Fruity Chicken Salad Directions:
- Mix ingredients together.
You may also enjoy:
This post was originally sponsored by Frigidaire. First published 03.23.13