This Fresh and Fruity Chicken Salad begs to be eaten on a creaky porch swing with some chilled sparkling cider and a crisp leafy green salad while enjoying the warm Spring breeze. Or, you know, over the kitchen sink with your children screaming circles around you. Either way it's delicious.
Fresh and Fruity Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped (click here to learn how to always have cooked chicken breast on hand!)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, quartered
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
Fresh and Fruity Chicken Salad Directions:
- Mix ingredients together.
This post was sponsored by Frigidaire. When you check out Suzanne Goin's springtime recipes at www.maketimeforchange.com, Frigidaire will donate $1 to Save the Children's U.S. programs. Plus, you'll be entered for a chance to win the new Frigidaire Range with SymmetryTM Double Ovens – featuring two large ovens (that can each fit up to a 28 pound turkey!), providing the flexibility to cook multiple dishes at the same time at different temperatures, so you can get more on the table at the same time.