This Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter recipe is simple to make and so delicious on pancakes, biscuits, fresh bread, or the end of a spoon!
Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter is one of those decadent Fall (or anytime) treats that is so (so, so, so) easy to make but tastes divine. And will seriously impress your guests! Serve it with pancakes or toast or (my personal favorite) pumpkin biscuits. Don't be afraid to lick it off your fingers. It's that good.
Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter, Ingredients
- 2 sticks salted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Whipped Maple Cinnamon Butter, Directions
- Using an electric mixer on high (I use my handheld mixer) start whipping the butter. Slowly pour in water and continue whipping.
- When water is entirely incorporated, pour in maple syrup and whip until everything is well mixed.
- Finally, add the cinnamon and continue whipping for an additional 1 - 2 minutes.
- Store in a covered container.