This Pork Sausage Hash is a great emergency protein because it's delicious and so incredibly versatile. Eat it on it's own, in a lettuce wrap, with an egg on top, or just about any way you please. The sausage flavor permeates everything, so it allows you to sneak a whole extra load of veggies into your meal.
Pork Sausage Hash Ingredients:
- 2 pounds ground pork sausage, mild
- 1 cup small diced carrots
- 1 cup small diced onions
- 1 cup small diced celery
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
Pork Sausage Hash Directions:
- In a large skillet, brown and drain sausage.
- Add carrots, onion, garlic, and celery, and cook on medium/low heat for at least 30 minutes and as long as one hour.