I'm kind of addicted to these Sweet Potato Rounds as an easy and yummy (and healthy!) side. They're not crisp, but not soggy. Au Gratin-ish, but not really. I can't properly describe them except to say, they make a really nice side. Or snack. Or even bun, in a pinch.
Sweet Potato Rounds, Ingredients:
- Sweet potatoes, cut in thin rounds (about 1/8" - 1/4" or so)
- Olive oil (or preferred fat)
- Salt, to taste
Sweet Potato Rounds, Directions:
- Rub rounds lightly with oil and place on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast at 425 degrees for approximately 30 minutes (flip at half point), until they are browning and looking slightly crisp on the edges.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve immediately.