Roasted Garlic Potato Bites are an easy recipe to make and delicious. Add them to your dinner menu tonight!
These Roasted Garlic Potato Bites make a regular appearance in my "take a meal" rotation. Do people still take meals? I feel like it's a dying tradition that needs to be revived. There's nothing better than receiving a meal from a friend when you're down on your luck or recovering from something. Food is definitely a love language. Right? I mean, it has to be.
Anyway, I like to bring these potato bites because they're tasty, reheat easily, and simple to make. I usually pair them with a whole roasted chicken (since you know they've probably already got a half dozen or so casseroles in the freezer), a salad, and some kind of dessert (usually pie or cake). And I always double the recipe so I can feed my own family too!
So, tell me... do you bring a meal? If not, have I convinced you to start?
Roasted Garlic Potato Bites, Ingredients:
- 6 medium Russet potatoes, washed and cubed into small bite size pieces
- 1 medium/small Sweet yellow onion, thin sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
Roasted Garlic Potato Bites, Directions:
- Combine potatoes, onion, and garlic in a large roasting pan. Potatoes don't need to be in a single layer, but you also don't want them piled too high because they will take much longer to cook.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat all potatoes.
- Cover tightly with foil and roast at 375 for approximately one hour.
- Uncover and place on an upper rack under broiler for about 5 minutes (watch closely) until potatoes are nicely browned and starting to crisp on the edges.