This 'Dark Chocolate Dipped Frozen Yogurt Bars' recipe and article was developed for Collective Bias, and Müller®. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #MullerMoment #CollectiveBias
My kids love when I freeze yogurt for them. It's a special treat without any mom-guilt; a total win-win. So, when I saw the new Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurts at Walmart the other day, I knew I had to kick things up a notch and make myself a grown-up version. These Dark Chocolate Dipped Frozen Yogurt Bars come together so easily and can be stashed in the freezer for a "me moment" any time!
I find yogurt to be a great alternative to ice cream. It still feels like an indulgence, but with much less guilt. And perfectly portioned, so I won't eat an entire pint in one sitting!
I like to steal away for a bit when my husband gets home from work in the evening. I'll either sit in the yard on our rocking bench and listen to music, or run a quick bath. Fifteen minutes just for myself to recharge before the chaos of dinner. What does your "me moment" look like?
Dark Chocolate Dipped Frozen Yogurt Bar, Ingredients:
- 3 single serving yogurt cups
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Dark Chocolate Dipped Frozen Yogurt Bar, Directions:
- Fill popsicle mold with your choice of yogurt, and make sure to place a popsicle stick in each mold! You can keep each one an individual flavor, or mix things up and layer complimentary colors!
- Freeze until set (at least a few hours).
- In the microwave melt the chocolate chips using 20 second increments and stirring in between.
- Remove yogurt bars from the mold (it helps to run warm water over the mold for a moment first).
- Dip bars in melted chocolate and place on parchment paper. Return to freezer for a few moments to allow chocolate to set.
|(beware of roaming yogurt thieves)|
You can follow Müller® on Facebook here: Müller® Facebook Page
And on Twitter here: Müller®Twitter Page