This Curried Mac and Cheese article is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. Opinions, recipe, and text are all mine.
If there's one thing I love, it's an easy kitchen hack. And I'm about to let you in on one of my ultimate hacks - start with boxed macaroni and cheese and end with a delicious curry. I know you probably won't believe me until you try it, but not only is it so seriously yummy --- there is NO added work. This quick recipe takes the same amount of time and effort as it does to make the regular boxed mac and cheese, but instead you get a bold and unique meal fit to serve kids and adults alike!
"This is legit amazing, April!"
-Erin, my skeptical taste tester
Love macaroni and cheese, but not into curry? No worries! Check out Horizon's new MAC-N-ATOR filled with tons of great ideas for dressing up your dinner. Simply select the ingredients you already have at home and the MAC-N-ATOR will generate a recipe for you!
Curried Mac and Cheese, Ingredients:
- 1 box macaroni and cheese
- 4 cups broccoli florets (I used frozen)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- optional: 1 - 2 pre-cooked chicken breasts, chopped
Curried Mac and Cheese, Directions:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and toss in the broccoli and macaroni, cook 7 - 10 minutes, until broccoli is cooked to your liking.
- Drain water and return broccoli and macaroni to stove top.
- Add coconut milk, cheese packet, and curry powder (and optional cooked chicken). Stir well.
You can follow Horizon Organic on Facebook here: Horizon Organic Facebook Page
On Twitter here: Horizon Organic Twitter Page
And Pinterest here: Horizon Organic Pinterest Page
Check out all the Horizon Organic products at: Horizon Dairy and locate products near you using the: Horizon Organics Product Finder!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.