This No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe was developed for J.M. Smucker Company. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #SundaeFundae
Do you know what's even more exciting than sundaes for dinner? Making your own ice cream to put in the sundaes! I'm on a total strawberry bender right now (because, YUM), so of course we made strawberry ice cream. It's only three ingredients and no churning or ice cream maker needed! We've done the ice cream in a bag trick before, and even used an ice cream maker a few times, but I have to say, this is officially my favorite ice cream making method.
Beware, ridiculous amounts of ice cream posts ahead. Watch out for your waistlines! Bwahahahaha! In all seriousness though, this is a great way to make super customizable types of ice cream for each of the folks you're feeding. Ice cream toppings work great as a mix-in, and you can divide the plain ice cream mixture to make as many flavor combinations as you'd like!
Strawberry No Churn Ice Cream, Ingredients:
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can/14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (this makes a very sweet ice cream, which I like, but you could probably cut this by half and still have a very tasty result)
- 1 jar/12 ounces strawberry sundae topping
Strawberry No Churn Ice Cream, Directions:
- In a large bowl, whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, then fold in the strawberry topping.
- Pour into ice cream containers (I used two 24 ounce yogurt tubs) and freeze at least 6 hours.
|We used Smucker's Strawberry Ice Cream Topping that I found at Walmart to flavor our ice cream. It was delicious!|