This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Beneful Brand Dog Food for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
I was recently told we don't post enough pictures of the four footed members of our family. And it's true! I mostly talk about food and recipes and don't think folks want to associate pets and food, so sadly, even though Izzie and Daisy are always underfoot (especially when there's food around!) they're not much in the spotlight. But it's National Dog Week and today we're taking a time out from the people stuff to focus on my furry babies!
Here's the top ten list of favorite things my girls like to do:
- Cuddle - if there's a lap to jump in, these pups are there. Sometimes they don't even wait for you to sit all the way down!
- Sleep - *yaaaawn* - being a dog is exhausting.
- Bark - was that the mailman? Or a dragonfly in the window? The ghost of Christmas past?! *RUFF RUFF RUFF*
- Snuggle - did I mention they really like laps?
- Eat - beware your plate if it's left within reaching distance!
- Lay in the sun - my girls aren't much for long walks, but they love to wander onto the patio and stretch out in the sunny spot to (see #2).
- Play! - whether it's an old sock, a new dog toy, or one of the kids' action figures, the girls will find a way to toss it around and play with it. Thankfully, they're not big on chewing though. *phew*
- Snack - do you have any treats? They sure do love treats.
- Rest - being around 5 small kids all day is tiring, even I know that.
- Cuddle - seriously, they just want some love.
|This is IZZIE! She was my very first baby. Even before the human ones came along!|
Beneful sent us an awesome bag with toys and treats for the pups and they'd like to send the same to one lucky winner! Post a picture of your dog BFF and use the hashtags: #NationalDogWeek and #FriendsWithBeneful on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Then come back here and leave a link to the post with your email address and you'll be entered to win! (US residents only, please).
Also! In honor of the week, Beneful dog food is offering $3 off 13lb. or greater size bag, COUPON available by clicking here. Learn more about Beneful and National Dog Week here!
|This is DAISY! She joined our family about three years ago!|