This Easy Crescent Pizza Bites recipe is a partnered campaign with Bertolli® - Mama Loves Food only partners with brands we love! All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #VivaBertolli
I love these things. Crescent roll pizza bites are easy to make and FUN. My kids absolutely love when we do them. You can go simple with just three ingredients (crescents, cheese, & sauce), or get all kinds of crazy with the toppings. I'm partial to fresh garlic and black olives, but the minions in my house want all pepperoni all the time!!! Hubby goes tropical with ham, and pineapple. Not my favorite, but I didn't marry him for his taste in pizza. Hah.
We like to make pizza bites as a quick and easy last minute dinner option (they only take about 20 minutes from start to finish) with a nice big salad. But they're also perfect for parties and get togethers. No one can resist a bite sized pizza. Amiright?
Easy Crescent Pizza Bites, Ingredients:
- 2 packages crescent roll dough, 8 count
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, divided in 16 pieces
- Spaghetti sauce for dipping (COUPON for sauce here!)
- optional: pepperoni, olives, garlic, sausage, green peppers, etc
Easy Crescent Pizza Bites, Directions:
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- Place a piece of cheese on each crescent, along with your toppings of choice.
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
- Serve with sauce and enjoy!
We used Bertolli's® Riserva Balsamic Vinegar & Caramelized Onions sauce. You'll recall that it's a personal favorite of mine! Francesco Bertolli began selling his olive oil in the 1800's. He had a small storefront business selling regional foods like olive oil, wine, cheese and olives. In the late 1800s, Italian immigrants in America were unable to find the products they wanted and wrote to Bertolli asking for crates of olive oil. In reply, Bertolli sent orders to America and became the first exporter of olive oil!
Be sure to visit Bertolli's® web page for a $1.50 coupon for Bertolli® pasta sauce and over 100 authentic Italian tips which are the cornerstones of many Italian traditions that we enjoy today!