Tuscan White Bean Dip recipe is a must-have for your weekly meal plan - add it to dinner, lunch, or as a healthy afternoon snack. Developed in partnership with Mirum Shopper. All recipes and opinions are my own! #MealInspirations
What is it about a yummy dip that makes you want to EAT ALL THE VEGGIES AND CRACKERS?! I feel like dips are the gateway into getting my kids (and husband!) to eat fresh vegetables like celery and sliced bell peppers. Not to mention sneaking veggies and herbs into the dip itself! This delicious Tuscan White Bean Dip recipe is made with savory fresh garlic and rosemary and goes perfectly as a pre-dinner appetizer or middle of the afternoon snack!
I like to serve Tuscan White Bean Dip with a crispy garlic toast and fresh vegetables - or as a savory sandwich spread! It goes perfectly on a turkey sandwich with butter leaf lettuce and vine ripened tomatoes. Oh, man. Mmmmmmmm. And bonus, it takes 90 seconds to make. If you take your time.
We used Hellmann's mayonnaise to make our spread super creamy and rich tasting. If you've been hanging around my site or my show for any time, you know I'm a hardcore Hellmann's fan. Conveniently, I was able to grab all the ingredients for this recipe, and dinner, at our local Walmart. Our Tuscan White Bean Dip Recipe was inspired by the Vegan Tuscan Bean Dip the from the Walmart Food Hub. You can find other simple recipes your family will love from brands you love like Hellmann’s, Lipton, Knorr, Country Crock from Walmart at the Walmart Food Hub!
Make sure you share any photos of recipes you make using the hashtag #mealinspirations for your chance to be featured on the Food Hub!
Tuscan White Bean Dip Recipe, Ingredients:
- 4 medium cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Tuscan White Bean Dip Recipe, Directions:
- Put garlic cloves in small microwave-safe cup. Cover and microwave at HIGH until tender, about 45 seconds. Cool slightly then remove skins.
- Process garlic and remaining ingredients in food processor until smooth. Serve with toasty bread, fresh cut vegetables, or as a sandwich spread.
You may also enjoy: