Bacon Wrapped Parmesan Cracker recipe – the perfect delicious and easy appetizer for your next party!
Aunt Tracey is visiting from New Jersey with her two grandkids, and a few days ago the hubster was sent out of town for work at the last minute. Tracey and I took advantage of the alone time to binge on Elementary and cook up a storm. And by alone time, I mean it was us and 7 kids aged 9, 8, 6, 5, 4, 2 and 2. Let’s just say, the spouses were a welcome site when they arrived back yesterday!
Bacon Wrapped Parmesan Crackers, Ingredients:
- 1 sleeve Ritz® crackers
- 1 package thick sliced bacon, 16 ounces
- Parmesan cheese (the inexpensive kind kept near the spaghetti sauce)
Bacon Wrapped Parmesan Crackers, Directions:
- Lay crackers on a parchment lined baking sheet and place about 1/2 a teaspoon of cheese on each cracker.
- Slice the entire package of bacon in half (i just use a big knife and do it through the package), wrap each cracker with half a slice of bacon.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 2 hours.
- Pour 1 – 2 cups Parmesan into a bowl and roll each (still warm) cracker in the cheese. Serve immediately or allow to cool, then store in an airtight container for later.