Are you looking for a fancy pants appetizer that will knock your friends socks off but is still uber simple to make? Well these Banana Honey Blue Cheese Crescents are just the trick. Sweet and decadent with just the right amount of salty tanginess from the blue cheese. Ohhhhh, yum.
Banana Honey Blue Cheese Crescent Ingredients:
- Crescent rolls
- Banana slices
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Pecans (or walnuts), chopped
Banana Honey Blue Cheese Crescent Directions:
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- Drop 2-3 banana slices on the wide end of each crescent, then top with nuts, blue cheese, and a drizzle of honey
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
- Serve with some honey for extra drizzling and enjoy!