5 chicken leg/thigh quarters with skin
8-10 red potatoes
1 yellow onion, diced
2 tbs minced garlic
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
Aunt Cora’s Soulful Seasoning (or other seasoning of your choice)
– Clean potatoes, quarter and add to CrockPot
– Rinse chicken and lift skin away from meat (but do not remove skin)
– Liberally sprinkle seasoning of choice under skin.
– Add chicken to CrockPot.
– Sprinkle garlic over chicken.
– Sprinkle onion over chicken.
– Sprinkle tomato over chicken.
– Cook on high for 6 hours.
*When the dish is finished, I put mine under the broiler for a couple minutes to crisp things up. This is a totally optional step though!*