This Deep Dish Mexican Pizza Bake Recipe is a simple but delicious dish that is perfect for a crowd or party! We’ve partnered with Mirum on this post, and you’ll be glad we did! Opinions are 100% my own. #WinTheCrowdWM
Deep Dish Mexican Pizza Bake Recipe, Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 cup water
- 21 large flour tortillas, halved
- 2 cans Rosarita Traditional Refried Beans
- 2 cans red enchilada sauce
- 3 cups diced tomato
- 4 – 6 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 – 2 cups fresh green onion or cilantro, chopped (I used both)
Deep Dish Mexican Pizza Bake Recipe, Directions:
- On the stovetop, brown then drain the ground beef. Return it to the stove, add water and taco seasoning packet. Stir and simmer until water has cooked off and meat is seasoned.
- In a 16″ x 13″ roasting pan, layer tortillas, refried beans, ground beef, another layer of tortillas, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, cheese, and green onion/cilantro. Repeat two more times.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about one hour, until everything is heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.