We added some fun colorful sprinkles to the bottom of our popsicles. Totally for show, but I thought it looked pretty! You can use canned pineapple (like we did), or fresh pineapple! both are delicious and perfectly acceptable in this recipe.
Dole Whip Creamy Pineapple Popsicles Recipe, Ingredients:
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (we used canned, but fresh works too!), do not drain
- 5 – 10 ounces heavy whipping cream (depending on how creamy you want it. make sure to taste the mixture!)
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
Dole Whip Creamy Pineapple Popsicles Recipe, Directions:
- Blend all ingredients in your upright blender, or with a stick blender, until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds (these are my favorite popsicle molds!)
- Freeze and enjoy!