This Lemon Dijon Bacon Pasta Salad Recipe is the perfect macaroni salad made with lemon, dijon and bacon!
Here’s a fun tip – when you buy a bunch of green onions at the market, stick the bottoms in a glass of water in your windowsill and it will regrow for months! When the new growth starts losing color, it’s time to buy a new bunch. I always have some growing in my kitchen along with a small basil plant. It’s gardening that even I can’t screw up – and that’s saying something!
Lemon Dijon Pasta Salad, Ingredients:
- 1 pound elbow macaroni, prepared and cooled (I used Barrila® elbow pasta)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup stone ground dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (I used cherry tomatoes)
- 2 strips thick cut bacon, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 tablespoons green onion, chopped
Lemon Dijon Pasta Salad, Directions:
- In a small bowl, mix the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, and garlic salt together.
- Pour over macaroni and stir until everything is coated.
- Add tomatoes, bacon, and green onion. Toss to incorporate.