Thin and Crispy Tortilla Pizzas are a one of my stand-by afternoon treats. I try to make them when my kids are napping so they don’t devour my whole lunch. I know, mean, but seriously, have you tried eating lunch with three boys flocking you?
Thin and Crispy Tortilla Pizza Ingredients:
- Flour tortillas (you could use whole wheat too)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- optional ingredients: anything you like on a pizza!
Thin and Crispy Tortilla Pizza Directions:
- Lightly toast your tortillas to give them a bit of stiffness. Spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce, then top with shredded cheese. (Add toppings too, if you like them!)
- Toast again until cheese is melted and bubbly and edges are turning golden brown.