This Cashew Chicken Salad & Kale Wraps recipe was developed in partnership with Eat Smart and Walmart. All recipes and opinions are my own!
Cashew Chicken Salad & Kale Wraps, Ingredients:
- Tortillas or preferred wrap (or a bowl!)
- 1 medium/small chicken breast, cooked & chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries*
- 1 tablespoon roasted pumpkin seed kernels*
- 1 – 2 tablespoons mayonnaise*
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard*
- 1/2 – 1 cup kale mix *
- Poppyseed dressing*, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped cashews
* I used the Eat Smart® Sweet Kale Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kit and it contained all these ingredients
Cashew Chicken Salad & Kale Wrap, Directions:
- In a bowl combine chicken, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, mayonnaise, and mustard. Mix well, until you reach desired consistency.
- Lay your tortilla flat and place kale mix along the middle. Top with chicken salad, then drizzle with poppyseed dressing, and sprinkle with cashews.
- Roll up tightly like a burrito and slice in half.
- Serve with a fresh garlic dill pickle and ENJOY!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Eat Smart® . All opinions are 100% mine.