Messy manly man food. Chili cheese dogs. ‘Nuff said.
Chili Cheese Dog Ingredients:
- hot dogs
- 1/2 cup chili per hot dog (click here: for my Wendy’s Style Chili, or here: for my Ultimate Bean-Free Chili!)
- 1/8 – 1/4th cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 hot dog bun per hot dog
Chili Cheese Dog Directions:
- Heat hot dog and chili using your preferred methods (I use the grill for our dogs and the stove top for our chili).
- Assemble in the following order: bun, dog, chili, cheese.
- Grab a bib, a beer, and enjoy!