This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of cleancult®. All opinions are 100% mine.
I received my first cleancult deliveries recently and am so excited to break up with my old plastic habits. Cleancult has all the cleaning solutions with none of the guilt!
Cleancult is a cleaning product delivery service designed to reduce the use of plastics. The solutions are made with real ingredients, zero-waste packaging, and a powerful clean that’s better for you and the planet.
Cleancult Cleaning Products
What products does cleancult carry?
- All purpose cleaner – Comes in the scent orange zest and is a versatile, all-natural cleaner for the surfaces in your home. Perfect for sticky messes, I’m finding.
- Liquid dish soap – Comes in the scent lemongrass (my personal favorite).
- Liquid hand soap – Comes in the scent lavender and is moisturizing instead of drying, which as someone who washes her hands all day long, I super appreciate.
- Dishwasher tablets – Comes in the scent lemon, these can be used in any dishwashing machine as they are dissolvable and 100% biodegradable tablets.
- Laundry tablets – Unscented which is nice as my kids are sometimes sensitive to the scents in detergents. Safe in all machine types and any water temp.
- Natural bar soap – Lemongrass scented. I keep stopping by the sink just to smell this one. It smells like everything that is good in the world and makes me happy. This bar soap is made for folks with sensitive skin in mind. Yay!
- Wool dryer balls – We broke up with dryer sheets about ten years ago, so I’m very excited at the idea of these! The dryer balls are good for shortening dry times, softening clothes, and stopping static cling. Plus they last for up to 1,000 dry cycles.
How does cleancult work?
⭐ First, your starter kit will be delivered to your front door.
⭐ Next, open your kit and explore your new natural cleaning products.
⭐ Finally, when you’re running low, we’ll ship you refills in 100% recyclable packaging.
Find out all the deets on the cleancult website! I started with the Mosaic kit and have received one refill bundle so far!
Why was cleancult started?
Cleancult was started when one of the co-founders, Ryan, looked at the back of his bottle of laundry detergent and didn’t see any ingredients listed. He started to research this and was shocked at the chemicals in current cleaners. So, he looked for the natural alternatives.
The problem – these “green cleaners” were covered in plastic packaging, used hard to pronounce ingredients, and didn’t clean that well. It was then that cleancult was born.
Do you have to start with a bundled kit? What if I just want a bar of that sweet sweet lemongrass soap?
No! You can totally purchase one-offs, if you want to start slow. But! If you choose to start with a Home Bundle Glass Starter Kits you get 30% Off your entire purchase, a free bar of (that sweet sweet lemongrass) soap in your first order, a free funnel for mess-free refills, and free shipping! Which, in case you’re a numbers person, is a total savings of $33.
Still don’t want a bundle? (No big!) Purchase 3 or more Evergreen Glass products and get free shipping on your first order as well as free shipping on every following refill shipment after!
You can try it yourself and let me know what you think! (I’m telling you, that lemongrass…).
What makes cleancult different?
Cleancult products are manufactured in the USA, additionally the liquid soaps, bars of soap, and cartons are made and assembled in the USA.
They’re also sporting some pretty cool duds. Specifically their anti-landfill packaging! Spotting plastic in our oceans or landfills piled high isn’t cool. What is cool is how the direct-to-consumer refill model keeps the packaging green so that cleancult is not part of the problem.
So, what’s in it anyway? (Hint, you put the lime in the…)
The cleancult team of scientists in Puerto Rico have dug deep to find natural ingredients that are tough on grit and grime, but easy on the environment. It all starts with saponified coconut.
Hero ingredient – COCONUTS! There’s not much that science and coconut oil can’t handle. Coconut oil is more than a likeable ingredient; it’s a competitive cleaner. Its fatty acids are known to have antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. It is used as a base to fight off germs, dirt, grit, and grime, while also busting the myth that you need chemicals to clean. It’s totally safe for your day-to-day and our planet’s future. Win, win.
Also, the natural formulas are ready to use. Not made from concentrates and no need to water down. A little goes a LONG way, that’s the power of coconuts!
Let’s talk about that packaging, tho.
These products are made with the purpose of being the last containers you’ll ever buy. They ship pre-filled with the cleancult signature formula and same as any other shipment, Cleancult offsets its carbon footprint with every order shipped.
Refills are sent in low-cost, paper-based, 100% recyclable milk cartons and 100% recyclable paper mailers for the tablets. All of the products (including the wool dryer balls) are cruelty free and Leaping Bunny certified!
Cleancult tested several different materials and the one that gave us the best performance and usage time for pumping and spraying without breaking or eroding was plastic. It is BPA free.
This stuff is serious; 3mm thick, shatter-resistant. Dishwasher safe. Frosted glass is easy to keep clean and have a streak-free display. Thank goodness.
It is incredibly long-lasting. Resists melting, warping, breaking! Dishwasher safe. BPA free, odorless, hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria, as well as stain-resistant. If by the rare chance there comes a time that you need to dispose of your silicone, unlike plastic, silicone can be incinerated safely without toxic off-gassing and it does not become microplastics.
Visit now: https://lnk2.io/wQQmVfx