These Kahlua Coffee Jello Shots were inspired by The Hungry Mouse. Hers looked good, but I wanted mine stronger. They turned out delicious! The perfect treat for National Coffee Day (or any day that ends in a ‘Y’).
Kahlua Coffee Jello Shot, Ingredients:
- 3 packets of Knox gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- one can sweet & condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 & 3/4 cups HOT strong coffee (3 – 5 TBS instant coffee)
- 3 shots of Kahlua (or more! three shots gives it nice flavor, but only a very gently kick)
Kahlua Coffee Jello Shot, Directions:
- Add the packets of gelatin to the cold water, stir and then allow it to bloom for about ten minutes.
- Pour in the hot coffee and stir to incorporate and melt the gelatin.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Serve and enjoy!