Easy Asian Slaw for Korean Pork Tacos, Ingredients:
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (or coconut aminos if you’re whole30)
- 1 teaspoon honey
Easy Asian Slaw for Korean Pork Tacos, Directions:
- Mix everything together.
Did you know that Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces are easy to use and not only great for every day meals but they are awesome for game day gathering with friends? Meals with Campbell’s Slow Cooker sauces are delicious and so simple to make. Just 5 minutes of prep time is all it takes. Take the Game Day Great, Every Day Easy Challenge and experience it for yourself. Campbell’s slogan is“Campbell’s – Made for Real, Real Life” because it truly is the sauces free up your time to enjoy other things in life, because you need minimal ingredients and it’s such a short prep time!
- Cheesy Grits and Shrimp
- Grilled Cheese Perfection
- Chicken Marsala Pizza
- Apple Bourbon BBQ Pork Crescents
- Green Bean Chicken Casserole
- Onion and Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes