This simple rib recipe uses low and slow cooking in the oven to make the most decadent fall off the bone ribs you’ll ever have. These ribs are better than any restaurant!
The wonderful thing about these simple ribs is the meat can be used in so many ways. Just as is, or in pork tacos, on pizza, in casseroles. You could even stir the rib meat into your favorite soup. Or hey! Make yourself a knock off McRib sandwich! Yum. I like to prepare extra so we can pull them out of the freezer on busy nights and enjoy a delicious home made meal.
Shop our Amazon affiliate links for all your rib making needs!
- Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Spice Rub
- Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet
- Best of Barbecue Nonstick Ultimate Rib Rack
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Variety 3 Pack BBQ Sauce
- 21-Inch Beaded Oval Oversized Serving Platter
Fall Off the Bone Barbecue Pork Rib Ingredients:
- Pork ribs
- Your favorite spice rub (we love McCormick’s Sweet and Smoky and Brown Sugar Bourbon rubs)
- optional: your favorite barbecue sauce
Fall Off the Bone Barbecue Pork Rib Directions:
- Smother your pork ribs on both sides with the rub. Place meat side down on a foil lined baking pan. Make sure you choose one with a lip, because there will be juices released in the cooking process.
- Seal pan(s) tightly with foil and bake at 225 degrees for 3 1/2 – 4 hours.
- Remove foil and allow meat to rest. If you’re making ahead of time, now you can (when they’re cool enough!) throw them in the fridge.
- Just before you’re ready to grill, slather the ribs with barbecue sauce. Then throw on a medium heat grill (or 350 degree oven) for 5 – 15 minutes, until heated to your liking.