This Strawberry Blueberry Balsamic Mason Jar Salads Recipe is a partnered article with Fresh From Florida as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central, all opinions and recipes are my own. #FreshFromFlorida
Strawberry Blueberry Balsamic Mason Jar Salads, Ingredients:
- Balsamic dressing (here’s my Balsamic Dijon recipe!)
- Walnuts, chopped
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Blue cheese, crumbled
- Fresh spinach and/or arugula (I like a mix of the two!)
Strawberry Blueberry Balsamic Mason Jar Salads, Directions:
- Layer ingredients into mason jars in the order listed (begin with dressing), in the desired amounts.
- Seal tightly with a lid and store in the refrigerator.
- When you’re ready to eat, check and make sure your jar is sealed tightly, then give it a good shake to distribute the dressing evenly.
- Eat directly from the jar, or pour into a bowl.