This ‘Strawberry Lime Fruit Leather‘ recipe and article was developed for Collective Bias, and LEAN CUISINE®. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #BacktoBalance #CollectiveBias
Strawberry Lime Fruit Leather, Ingredients:
- 4 pounds strawberries, hulled (I used frozen, thawed)
- the juice of 2 limes
Strawberry Lime Fruit Leather, Directions:
- In a blender, puree strawberries and lime juice.
- Pour mixture onto three 12″ x 17″ rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper and spread so it’s all even.
- Cook at 200 degrees for approximately 6 – 8 hours, until the center is no longer tacky to the touch. (If you’d like to speed this up, you can cook the strawberry-lime mixture on the stove until it thickens first).
- Remove from oven, cut into strips and store in an airtight container.