This ‘Surviving Crazy Mornings with Make-Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches and Coffee for Everyone!‘ article was developed for Collective Bias and Keurig 2.0 (available at Walmart). Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All variety of opinions and recipes are mine alone. #Keurig400 #CollectiveBias
Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwich, Ingredients:
- buns (I used english muffins in my example, but you could use bagels, sweet potato rounds, or even tortillas!)
- cheese (I used American, but pick your favorite!)
- eggs (I generally use one egg per sandwich)
- bacon (I generally use 1/2 piece per sandwich)
- sausage (I used pre-cooked from the freezer section)
Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwich, Directions:
- Lay your bacon pieces in a baking pan and place in a cold oven, set to 375 degrees.
- While the oven is coming to temperature, give your eggs a whir in the blender (I added some whole milk to mine too), and pour them into a parchment lined baking pan.
- Put the eggs in with the bacon and cook for 7 – 10 minutes, or until done to your liking. Remove from the oven and slice with a knife (or pizza cutter!)
- When the bacon is done (about 30 minutes for super crispy), assemble your sandwiches and wrap in tin foil.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for a few months. Reheat in the microwave (without foil) or toaster oven.
- And, ENJOY!