I’m not normally a smoothie drinker, but tonight I was seriously craving one. We always have frozen fruit on hand because I love eating it for dessert (with a little bit of whipped cream), so I rummaged through the freezer and pantry to come up with The Ultimate Strawberry Peach Smoothie. Yum.
The Ultimate Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- 6 ounces frozen peaches
- 6 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1 to 2 cups fat free milk
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- Add ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
Yields about 24 ounces of heaven.
– 6 ounces frozen peaches
– 6 ounces frozen strawberries
– 1 to 2 cups fat free milk
– 2 teaspoons (real) vanilla
– 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
– Add ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.