Lazy Lasagna One Pot Lasagna
Lazy Lasagna One Pot Lasagna is a busy parent's dream come true. Toss all the ingredients into your dutch oven and bake - you don't even have to precook the noodles!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 16 ounces/1 pound lasagna noodles broken into smaller pieces
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 24 ounces water just fill the sauce jar with water
- 20 ounce bag of frozen Italian meatballs about 40 small meatballs
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 16 ounces/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided in half
Add everything except 2 cups of shredded mozzarella to a large broiler safe pot or dutch oven. We used a 6.5 quart enameled cast iron dutch oven.
Stir everything together, it will be watery, don’t worry. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
Cover and cook at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. If your meatballs are frozen, you may need to add an additional ten minutes of cook time. Remove cover and turn on broiler until cheese browns and crisps a little. Watch closely so it doesn’t burn!
Remove from oven and stir. It will seem a little watery at first, but let it rest 3 - 5 minutes and it will be perfect. My kids devoured the entire pot for lunch!