Broccoli salad made with fresh broccoli is the perfect side for dinner or bring it to your next potluck!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 10 cups fresh broccoli florets and stems small chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoons finely minced red onion
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 cup dried unsweetened cranberries or low sugar Craisins
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
In a large bowl combine broccoli, carrot, bacon, cranberries, and onion.
In a smaller bowl whisk together mayonnaise, honey, mustard, and soy sauce.
Pour dressing over ingredients in large bowl and toss well.
- Calories are calculated using full fat mayo and low sugar Craisins.
- Healthy alternatives: try using low fat or fat free mayonnaise, and apples instead of Craisins! This will bring it down to 2 Freestyle WW point per serving!
- 1 serving is about 1 cup, recipe yields approximately 12 cups.