Spinach dip is the perfect no-guilt appetizer. Delicious and full of healthy vegetables!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable recipe mix
- 1 package 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (make sure it's well chopped, mine wasn't and required a little extra hacking)
- 1 container 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 container 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped water chestnuts
Combine ingredients well and chill in the refrigerator.
Serve cold with crackers, pita chips, cucumber slices, carrot chips, sweet pepper slices, or jicama slices! (And if you use jicama, email me to let me know how it goes!)
We like the Knorr brand vegetable dip mix, typically found near the onion soup mix, but use whatever brand you prefer!