Au Jus is such a delicious addition to the perfect French Dip Sandwich, you're going to love our Au Jus recipe!
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- olive oil just enough to saute
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced (I used jarred)
- 1/8 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon flour optional
Caramelize the onions in a small amount of olive oil. Add garlic and cook for a minute or two more.
Deglaze the pot with white wine, then add Worcestershire sauce and cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
Add beef broth and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 3 minutes.
Strain broth and then return it to pot. Add flour and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
Serve with French Dips and ENJOY!