Cream Cheese Dip
Cream Cheese dip is the perfect simple appetizer for your next party!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 small garlic clove crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- optional garnish: chives minced
Mix everything together except the garnish (you can do it by hand, but I used my immersion blender to make it speedier).
Garnish, and serve with your favorite crackers!
- Calories are automatically generated. For best results calculate based on your exact ingredients.
- For best results, refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Serving: 1tbs | Calories: 45kcal