Tostadas are delicious, open-faced tacos of goodness. Set up a “make your own tostadas” bar and bask in the glow of your happy family and friends for your next game day!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 6 - 8 corn tostadas
- 1 can refried beans (we used Rosarita!) 16 ounces
- 1 pound chicken or other protein, cooked/shredded
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilis (we used Rotel!) 10 ounces (drained)
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Fresh cilantro rough chopped
- Other topping ideas: cilantro garlic sauce olives, sour cream
Place corn tostadas on a baking sheet and layer with refried beans, meat, then shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Top with tomatoes & chilis, avocado, queso fresco, and cilantro.
Enjoy immediately while warm.
Calories are automatically generated. For best results calculate based on your exact ingredients.
These ingredients are easy to grab before the big game from your local Walmart using Walmart Online Grocery Pickup!
Make sure to vote for our Tostadas as your favorite on the Rosarita and Rotel Win the Crowd on Game Day site! VOTE HERE! You can vote daily for your favorite game day recipe for a chance to win:$300 Wal-Mart eGift Card, Grazing board essentials (valued at $100), ROSARITA Refried Beans (2 cans), and ROTEL Diced Tomatoes (2 cans)!
Serving: 1tostada | Calories: 300kcal