Green Bean Casserole
Green bean casserole made with canned green beans, cream of something soup, and crispy fried onions is a holiday comfort food must-have!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
- 2 cans green beans drained (15 ounce cans)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms drained (8 ounces)
- 1 can cream of bacon soup 10 ounces
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups crispy fried onions about 5 ounces
Combine green beans, mushrooms, soup, worcestershire sauce, and 1 cup of crispy onions. Mix well.
Press into casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of fried onions on top of casserole, and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes.
Calories are automatically generated. For best results calculate based on your exact ingredients.
- If you want to make the dish vegetarian, substitute Cream of Bacon Soup for Cream of Celery Soup.