Easy Black Bean Soup Recipe
This Easy Black Bean Soup recipe only uses three ingredients and a couple spices, put it on your menu plan for Taco Tuesday, or Wednesday, or any day that ends in 'Y'!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 small bowls
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies 10 ounces
- 1 can black beans not drained (15 ounces)
- 2 cups or about one can's worth chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- onion, cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo
Combine all ingredient in a pot and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer on low 5 - 10 minutes, allowing flavors to marry.
Blend about half the soup with an immersion blender, or by carefully transferring half the soup into an upright blender.
Garnish and enjoy!