Kale Chips are a crunchy, salty, healthy way to cure those chip blues!
- Olive oil
- Rinse and thoroughly dry kale (I used my salad spinner).
- Cut out any stem pieces so you're left with only the dark green leafy bits.
- Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and mix well (I put mine back into the salad spinner without the strainer part and gave it a good shake).
- Salt lightly (also did this in the salad spinner) and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes (mine were perfect at 33 minutes). When they're crispy, they're done!
Calories are automatically generated. For best results calculate based on your exact ingredients.
Kale Chips https://www.mamalovesfood.com/kale-chips/